1. ACCEPTANCE AND PERMITTED USES
The following is an agreement ("Agreement") between you and SOOH Media. By accessing or using this website (the "Site") or an interactive photo-booth kiosk (a "Kiosk") owned and operated by SOOH Media, you acknowledge that you have read, have understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement, that you are an individual over 13 years of age, and that you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the Site or a Kiosk.
The material provided on the Site or a Kiosk is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. The Site and Kiosks are controlled and operated by SOOH Media from its offices within the United States. SOOH Media makes no representation that materials on the Site or on or generated from a Kiosk are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access materials on the Site or on or generated from a Kiosk from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, the Site or a Kiosk and the materials contained therein or generated thereby are governed by the laws of the state of Arizona. The state and federal courts located in Phoenix, Arizona, shall have sole jurisdiction over any disputes arising hereunder, and the parties hereby agree to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
SOOH Media IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM ANYONE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. IF WE BECOME AWARE THAT ANYONE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE HAS UTILIZED A SOOH Media KIOSK AND PROVIDED PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE WILL MAKE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO DESTROY SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION.
The content and information on this Site or a Kiosk as well as the infrastructure used to provide both, is proprietary to SOOH Media or our business partners. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products or services obtained from or through this Site or a Kiosk.
3. USE RESTRICTIONS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS SITE OR A KIOSK WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF SOOH Media IS PROHIBITED. Any violation of this agreement may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
This Site and any Kiosk contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of this Site and any Kiosk are protected by copyright as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. SOOH Media owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download, print, or save copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of SOOH Media or the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, you will make independent attribution and/or agree to make no changes in or deletion of any author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
SOOH Media is a trademark of SOOH Media, Inc. It, together with other trademarks that are located within or on this Site or any Kiosk owned or operated in conjunction with SOOH Media shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of SOOH Media, unless such mark is under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of SOOH Media unless otherwise stated.
You will not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site or a Kiosk any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You will indemnify SOOH Media for any claims by third parties of infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission of material. By submitting material to any public area of this Site or a Kiosk, you warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted SOOH Media the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. By submitting material to a public area of this Site or a Kiosk, you also grant SOOH Media the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any such material.
4. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS
The materials provided on or generated by this Site or a Kiosk are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of SOOH Media's proprietary rights in them.
5. INFORMATION "AS IS"
INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY SOOH Media ON AN "AS IS" BASIS ONLY. SOOH Media PROVIDES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT
Any material, information, photograph, video, graphics, music or sound you transmit to or post on this Site or a Kiosk by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by SOOH Media or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site or a Kiosk any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. You agree that SOOH Media is not responsible for any data lost during transmission.
7. YOUR CONDUCT ON OUR KIOSK
- Submitting any purposely inaccurate information, committing fraud or falsifying information in connection with your SOOH Media account or in order to create multiple SOOH Media accounts;
- Attempting to, or actually accessing data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to scan, or test the security or configuration of this Site or a Kiosk or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page or area of a Kiosk or any functions and services provided by SOOH Media;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to a Kiosk, or attempts at overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing" a Kiosk;
- Using this Site or a Kiosk or any of their contents to advertise or solicit, for any other commercial, political or religious purpose, or to compete, directly or indirectly with SOOH Media;
- Reselling or repurposing your access to this Site or a Kiosk or any purchases made through the Unit;
- Using this Site or a Kiosk or any of their resources to solicit users of this Site or a Kiosk, merchants or other business partners of SOOH Media to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with SOOH Media, including without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals;
- Using any end user or merchant information from this Site or a Kiosk for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, marketing;
- Accessing, monitoring or copying any content or information from this Site or a Kiosk using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or a Kiosk or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site or a Kiosk;
- Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services, or imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure;
- Aggregating any live or post-feature content or other information from this Site or a Kiosk (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through a Kiosk) with material from other Kiosks or on a secondary Kiosk without our express written permission.
- Deep-linking to any portion of this Site or a Kiosk (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any voucher) without our express written permission;
- Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of SOOH Media, our business partners or our services; or
- Hyperlinking to this Site without our initial and ongoing consent.
8. END USER COMMUNICATIONS
SOOH Media, at any time now or in the future, may allow you and other end users to use this Site or a Kiosk to express opinions and communicate through forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms or other communication facilities that may be offered on or through this Site or a Kiosk from time to time (collectively "Communities"). In the event of the existence of such Communities, SOOH Media shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content within the Communities at any time, for any reason, including to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by SOOH Media, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, SOOH Media shall also have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any material from the Communities that SOOH Media, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of this Agreement or otherwise objectionable. Any opinions, advice, ratings, discussions, comments, or other messages or postings of any kind made by you or any other end user to the Communities are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of SOOH Media.
By posting any materials or other information on or through the Communities, you grant SOOH Media a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display such materials or other information alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed without territorial or time limitations, and to sublicense such rights.
This Site or a Kiosk may contain links to websites maintained by other third parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not because we endorse or have an opinion about the contents on such websites. We expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites.
9. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT ("DMCA") NOTICE
In the event any materials, information, photographs, videos, graphics, music or sound are made available to this Site or a Kiosk by you or any third parties not within our control, we are under no obligation to, and do not, scan such content for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party's copyright to remain on this Site or a Kiosk. If you believe any materials on this Site or a Kiosk infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Weiss Brown, PLLC: Garland Brown
6263 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 143
Scottsdale, AZ 85260 (480) 327-6652
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE OR A KIOSK IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER SOOH Media, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MERCHANTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WARRANT THAT USE OF THIS SITE OR A KIOSK WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (I) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS UNIT, OR (II) THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR VOUCHERS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE OR A KIOSK. THIS SITE AND ANY KIOSK ARE MADE ACCESSIBLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. SOOH Media HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF TITLE NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SOOH Media BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON OR GENERATED BY THIS KIOSK, EVEN IF SOOH Media OR A SOOH Media AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL SOOH Media'S LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY MARKETING COUPON EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID FOR ANY SUCH COUPON. TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU DURING THE SIX MONTHS PRECEDING THE BRINGING OF ANY CLAIM, OR FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS LESS.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. PURPOSE AND USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
In order to use this Site or a Kiosk, SOOH Media requires you to provide certain personal information, including the following (the "Personal Information"):
- Contact Information: allows us to communicate with you, and includes such items as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of SOOH Media.
- Relationship Information: helps us to understand who you are and what types of offers you might enjoy, and includes lifestyle information, location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood, areas of interest, information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect), demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender), and information about friends who refer you or who you have referred.
- Photos and Transaction Information: helps us understand how you interact with SOOH Media, and includes the photos you take, and other information about how you use a Kiosk, and how you interact with SOOH Media business partners, and service providers.
- Mobile Location Information: helps us offer you real-time deals nearby if you have activated one of our mobile applications and permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data.
We only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. SOOH Media may use your Personal Information in the following ways to achieve its purpose:
- to operate and improve its Kiosks;
- provide you and other customers with offers for products and services from participating merchants, including offers based on variables such as stated and anticipated customer interests, personal characteristics, or location;
- evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products, or services; evaluate the types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to customers;
- perform analytics on its Kiosks;
- provide customer support;
- fulfill requests for services;
- communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about SOOH Media and our business partners, special offers and coupons, announcements, and other marketing materials;
- send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages service bulletins;
- administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by SOOH Media or our business partners;
- manage every-day business needs.
You agree that we may use personal information, including your email address, about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze usage of this Site or a Kiosk; improve our content and product offerings, and customize this Site or a Kiosk's content, layout, and services.
3. HOW SOOH Media COLLECTS PERSONAL INFORMATION
We ask you for Personal Information (including contact information and relationship information) when you register, subscribe, create an account or otherwise interact with this Site or a Kiosk or contact SOOH Media.
We also collect transaction information if you contact us via telephone, email, text, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods of communication, such as for customer support purposes.
If you use a social media platform or your mobile device (or other method of communication) to interact with SOOH Media or the Kiosks, the application may have a specific privacy statement that governs the use of Personal Information related to that application. For example, if you use a SOOH Media mobile application and your mobile device's settings allow it, we may collect mobile location information from your device. Our application may be designed to collect information even if you are not logged into the SOOH Media application or a Kiosk. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
We may receive additional Personal Information from third parties. We may use this Personal Information to enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and to otherwise enhance this Site, the Kiosks or SOOH Media services.
4. WHEN AND WHY SOOH Media DISCLOSES PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to:
- Affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by SOOH Media) who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described above.
- Service Providers who are bound by law or contract to protect the Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them.
- SOOH Media business partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with SOOH Media and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to SOOH Media from a business partner's website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with a SOOH Media business partner, SOOH Media may provide that business partner with contact information and transactional information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between SOOH Media and the business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise to you.
- Effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate. If SOOH Media is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email or prominent notice on this Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- We encourage SOOH Media business partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personal Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
We may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may provide our business partners, or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our users.
5. COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
When you use this Site or a Kiosk, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use this Site, a Kiosk, or our applications, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to this Site or our Kiosks by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us, our business partners or our service providers.
For example, when you visit this Site or a Kiosk, SOOH Media and our service providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us provide a customized experience and help us to detect certain kinds of fraud. A "cookie" is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account, your preferences, and your use of the Units. Some cookies contain serial numbers that allow us to connect your activity with other information we store about you in your profile or as related to your interactions with this Site or a Kiosk.
Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. "Session" cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases session cookies once you exit your browser. "Persistent" cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We use persistent cookies for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (such as your user id if you asked to be remembered), and storing your preferences (e.g., geographical preferences for vouchers and coupons).
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on online pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions. When you access these pages or open email messages, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action to us, or our service providers. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the devices you use to access this Site or a Kiosk, your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device. Browsers routinely send these types of information to web servers. Our server logs also record the Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses of the devices you use to interact with this Site or a Kiosk. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to this Site and the website you visit after you leave this Site, if this information is supplied to us by your browser.
6. COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE SITE
We will occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. You are signed up for these emails at registration and you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions to unsubscribe in the email.
7. MANAGING YOUR SECURITY SETTINGS
You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain third party advertising companies online at www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp or http://preferences.truste.com/truste/.
You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share location information with SOOH Media, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Information with us when you connect with us through a social media platform or application, such as through Facebook Connect. Please refer to the privacy settings of the social media website or application to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between SOOH Media and your social media account or your mobile device.
If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from SOOH Media business partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
8. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Keeping Personal Information about you current helps ensure that we offer you the best deals available through business partners. You can do several things to help keep Personal Information about you current. You can access, update and delete your contact information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, please contact us. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we are required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Kiosks for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
SOOH Media has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information.
10. NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
11. PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THIRD PARTIES
This Site or a Kiosk may contain Communities and other areas where you may be able to publicly post information, communicate with others such as discussion boards or blogs, review products and merchants, and submit media content. Prior to posting in these areas, please read this Agreement carefully. All the information you post will be accessible to anyone with Internet access, and any Personal Information you include in your posting may be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with a public restaurant review, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. Please avoid publicly posting Personal Information. If you have questions about Personal Information posted in our Communities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. FACEBOOK CONNECT
If you are not currently registered as a SOOH Media user and you use the Facebook connection functions, you will first be asked to enter your Facebook credentials and then be given the option to register and join SOOH Media. Once you register with SOOH Media and connect with Facebook, you will be able to automatically post recent SOOH Media activity back to your Facebook wall. Please refer to the privacy settings in your Facebook account to manage the performance of your Facebook account.
14. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT